Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My name is Dezaray Daniels and i'm from Cleveland. My dad isn't from Cleveland though he is from Chicago. Even thought i'm not from there i've been there many times. My dream is to go into the marines. I've been wanting to be a marine every since i was like 10 years old. I want to be a marine because u get the job of serving your country and you get a lot more respect. If that dream doesn't  work out I want to be a professional traveler. I really don't know why i dream of that but it would just be fun to travel all around the world. Some of my favorite movies are twilight(all) and the gallows.I think what matters the most to me is graduate high school and go to college. it means the most to be because i will be the first one in my whole family to graduate high school and go directly to college. I really just want my mom to be proud of me and i want to be confident in everything I do. 

1 comment:

  1. Where would you like to travel? I've been to Southeast Asia and it was pretty awesome, especially the food.

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete